DOD RFID Compliance deadline was October 1, 2011.
DLA Notice published July 15, 2011:
“ATTENTION DLA SUPPLIER – Important information regarding Radio Frequency
Effective OCTOBER 1, 2011, all non-compliant passive RFID shipments
will result in a negative impact to suppliers past performance history.
RFID tags are required for DLA direct shipments (shipments for stock to a
DLA depot) if the depot is listed in the clause at DFARS 252.211-7006. Most
DLA depots require RFID tags. See the clause for a complete listing of the
In addition to tagging shipments, an advance shipment notice is also
required. The receiving report in Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) serves as the
advance shipment notice. If the advance shipment notice is not submitted
before your shipment arrives at the depot, you are in non-compliance…”
Mil-Pac Technology can assist you in your DOD RFID label compliance needs.
- Print DOD RFID versions of popular Mil-Std 129 labels
- Military Shipment Label (MSL) for both Case and Pallet
- Exterior Container Label, with and without UID Unit Pack
- “Generic” RFID tag for complete flexibility
- Print Pallet and Case RFID labels in one print job
- Automatically associate UID parts to RFID cases
- Automatically associate RFID cases to RFID pallets
- Submit WAWF pack data with just a few mouse clicks in less than 1 minute; no more
typing RFID or UID data into WAWF!
- Compatible with all leading RFID printers